Friday, June 19, 2009

Bats and Balls

Bats, as in the flying mammals that you only see at night, not baseball bats.

I was sitting in the living room today and saw this thing flying around. After seeing it land a few times, I realized it was a bat. I got a few (blurry) pictures of it while it decided to land right by the back door. Luckily, Jax was in another window as I don't think I'd want him chasing this!



This is the best picture I could get, I didn't feel like sticking my head out the screen door. Duke was right next to me watching and probably wondering what this odd creature was.

Duke favorite toy of all time is tennis balls. But since he can get very annoying with tennis balls, we graduate to other types of balls, which he is not quite as obsessed with. Today, while at Menards, my boyfriend had to get him a toy. Since Duke is very good at playing soccer- one day I'll post a video- he got him this soccer ball. This pose is how he spent most of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment