Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Weekend Catch Up

Jax got a new carrier this weekend! He doesn't ride very well in a car and the carrier he had he would rub his nose up against it and it would start to bleed. This new cat carrier is so much cuter and now he can't make his nose bleed. He still meows the entire time, but at least he doesn't look awful when he gets out!


We went back to my parents for the weekend and he had a great time wrestling with one of my parent's cats. He weighs about 3 times less, but doesn't care and always goes back for more!

Duke had a great weekend too. He always gets spoiled whenever we go back to my parents. There are some days, I think he favors my dad over me, but then again, he gets whatever he wants with my dad.

Duke also got a new bed this weekend. Since moving, we needed a bed for upstairs and a bed for downstairs in the bedroom. I don't have a picture, but you can see his new large dog bed here.

On Monday, it was very hot and muggy here. We took him down to the river to play with his wubba dog toy some. He is NOT a swimmer at all. I wish I had a camera. Most of the water was maybe 6 inches deep, but a few places it was like 2-3 feet. We tried throwing the wubba in there a few times and he would just look at it and try to go where it was shallow to get it. He got better as the time went on, I think he really enjoyed it and was tired when we got home! The picture of him is when he was still a little wet and tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment